Since 2015, we have been the first and only State-licensed outpatient mental health clinic in New York operated by a Korean American nonprofit. Our licensed clinicians provide bilingual (English / Korean) and culturally-sensitive mental health services. The Clinic also aims to raise awareness about mental health and in particular, combat the stigma and fear around receiving care in our community.
We believe that everyone – regardless of their immigration status or financial situation – has the right to culturally-competent and affordable mental health care.
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Individual, Couples, Family, & Collateral psychotherapy
- Art Therapy
- Psychotropic Medication Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Complex Care Management
- Health Assessments
WHO WE SERVE
Age 13 and up
- Medicaid/Medicare Managed Care (Empire BCBS, UHC Community, Affinity, Metroplus, Fidelis, Healthfirst)
- Private Insurance (UnitedHealthcare Community, Oxford, Healthfirst, Aetna, Cigna, GHI)
- Sliding scale (for uninsured clients)